Thursday, February 13, 2020

Questions Answered

To clarify a few points for those of you that are hoping to serve me.  (This is not going to super useful to the general kinky population, as what I personally need/want is not universal.)

I answer these questions a LOT, so I figured this is a good place to put all the answers in one spot.

Feet - Yes, I post pics of my feet on kink sites.  Dudes like looking at feet.  (Not ALL dudes, I know) 
I am VERY picky about when and how my feet are touched.  I will let serious partners perform very specific ME focused actions, but I refuse to be objectified for YOUR kink.

Oral sex - bores me.  (If it is AMAZING, I can enjoy it for a few minutes, then it is time to move on.)  If you have an "oral fixation" I am not the one for you.  Again, I refuse to be objectified so that you can satisfy your fixation, fetish, whatever.

Watersports - ONLY within serious long term relationships and then only rarely.

Strap-on play - see watersports

"Forced" anything - nope.  If I have to fight you to get what I want, I am not interested.   Also, pretending to force someone to do something they actually want is a game that I won't play.  I get why it is appealing for subs, but it's not my thing.

Tease and Denial - Not my thing either.  I will rarely do a little "tease and postpone" during play. That is often to help facilitate pain play by keeping the sub stimulated and "in the zone" so to speak.  But traditional tease and denial is WAY to cock-centric for my tastes.

Punishment - See the following: Pondering Punishment
                                                           Punishment
                                                           
Cuckolding - another nope.  I know some will say that because I have more than one partner and I expect them to be monogamous, I cuckold.  But in my many years of talking to people and reading, cuckolding is almost always about the male fantasy and he lays the ground rules.  That is not how I roll.  



I will add to this list as things occur to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment